Maine Home Inspection Services
Home inspection services in Maine are provided by Phil Petroska, AHIT® Certified and InterNACHI® Certified Home Inspector. Phil is a member of the Maine Coalition of Home Inspection Professionals (MeCHIPs), and owner of North Country Property Services, LLC dba North Country Home Inspections. In southern, central and western Maine, we service Cumberland, York, Oxford, Androscoggin and Franklin counties.
Included with our standard general home inspection at no additional cost are mold screening and pest screening. Other real estate transaction related services that we provide include home energy evaluation, infrared thermal imaging, septic inspections, radon gas testing, radon in well water testing, uranium in well water testing, and well water quality testing.
For those clients who are thinking about selling their home or want to evaluate their home for possible future repairs and/or maintenance purposes, we also perform pre-sale home inspections and home improvement inspections.
Five Good Reasons To Use Our Service:
- BBB Accredited Business - We have been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since we joined in 2007. We meet all BBB Accreditation Standards and support the principles of BBB which include ethical business practices, honesty, integrity, reliability and trust. We are A+ rated members and have never had a complaint filed. You can check out our reviews here. If you use our services, please be sure to post your review!
- InterNACHI® Certified - Our inspectors have been certified by the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors and have performed hundreds of professional home inspections for private and business clients. Our home inspections meet or exceed the highest Standards of Practice in the home inspection industry. In addition, our inspectors are members of the Maine Coalition of Home Inspection Professionals (MeCHIPs) and have successfully passed the National Home Inspector Examination®. We have also been trained and certified as an ITC Certified Infrared Thermographer.
- We're FULLY INSURED and BONDED! - The fact of the matter is, many Maine home inspectors are not insured because Maine unfortunately doesn't require home inspectors to be licensed or insured. We are well-trained professionals inspecting in Maine. We have obtained liability and errors and ommissions insurance for your protection and this insurance covers Maine home inspections. You are about to make a big investment. Know who you are hiring.
- Easy-to-Read Report - We provide a comprehensive, password protected, online home inspection report, detailing all aspects of the home inspection along with a concise summary and our recommendations. This photo illustrated report is usually available online within 48 hours and can be printed out by you at home.
- Our Guarantee - If you aren't satisfied with your inspection, then you don't pay. It's that simple! Find out why our clients think we are the best in the home inspection business!
Buying a house can be a time of great anxiety and stress. Whether this is your first home or you have been down this road before, it is perhaps the single largest investment you will ever make. Unfortunately, most people know very little about all of the eight major component systems that make up a home. These systems include plumbing, electricity, structure, heating and air conditioning, kitchen, exterior, interior and the basement. A certified home inspector from North Country Home Inspections evaluates over 400 items in a home and alerts you to what might otherwise be unknown major problems.